Join Us in Our Mission to Change the Way the World Ages!
Are you looking for a career that allows you to make a difference in the lives of people in your community every day? If so, join the team at Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma! We’re always looking for qualified and dedicated caregivers to provide in-home care services to our senior clients in Edmond, OK, and surrounding areas.
How Can Home Care Assistance Caregivers Assist?
Our in-home caregivers are dedicated to their work. They see their jobs as more than just jobs, they see them as a mission. They are respectful of the seniors they work with.
You’ll be helping seniors with:
- Personal care tasks like bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and oral care
- Light housekeeping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Mobility assistance and transferring
- Companionship and conversation
- Transportation for seniors, helping them get to medical appointments, run errands, go shopping and stay active
Benefits of Working at Home Care Assistance of Oklahoma
We care about the people that work for us, and it shows. At Home Care Assistance, you will find a supportive environment that is nurturing for our caregivers, helping them grow every day with the work that they do.
Some of the reasons why our home care providers love being part of our family include:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- Paid online training platform
- Opportunities to advance skill sets and careers
- A supportive working environment that fosters growth
- And so much more!
We want to make sure that all of our team members have a rewarding experience with us. We know how important it is to have a sense of gratification and accomplishment in one’s work. That is why we make sure our caregivers always have the right amount of work. We want to make sure our industry-leading home care services are provided well and that our home care providers are not just running to and from jobs.